Amanda is originally from Montreal, Quebec and has been a professional Latin dancesport competitor for the past 20 years, competing both in Canada as well as internationally and training with world-renowned coaches in Europe & North America. Some of Amanda’s most distinguished accomplishments include:
- President of Crystal Clover Canada- a specialty Fabric & Dance Show distribution company
- 10 year tenure as Professional Ballroom/Latin dance instructor
- MBA graduate from Concordia University (2013)
- 20 year tenure as Professional Ballroom/Latin Dancer
- Canadian Professional Latin Finalists
Together Eyal & Amanda have been dancing for 5 years and currently continue to train vigorously to improve their craft as well as perform in various shows across Canada, including the new Toronto-based Shiver show.