Anton started dancing at the age of 9 in Russia where he trained and competed in International Ballroom and Latin dancesport styles at the Junior, Youth and Adult levels.
As an adult he has competed globally representing Team Russia on World Championships and numerous other prestigious tournaments. Some of Anton’s most distinguished accomplishments include:
- Winner, Medalist and Finalist of the Russian Championships in Latin, Ballroom and 10 Dance programs. (2003-2008)
- Youth Ballroom World Championship Finalist (2007)
- Youth Latin World Championship Finalist (2007)
- Youth 10 Dance World Champion (2008)
- Performer in DanceShow ballet «Ideal» in Moscow (2010-2012)
Currently Anton is a professional coach & trainer at Dance Life studio in Toronto as well as performer with KulKat Entertainment Inc. He is also one of the primary Choreographers & Artistic Directors for Shiver, alongside his co-directors Kristina Kulikova of KulKat Entertainment & Chantal Fry of Glisse on Ice Shows.