Bil Rodrigo, currently living in Toronto, is a mexican freelance ballet dancer who since a very young age always showed interest in dance. At the age of 14, Bil Rodrigo pursued dance with a more professional focus, training in hip hop, jazz and tap and finally discovering his true calling in ballet. Some of Bil Rodrigo’s most distinguished accomplishments include:
- Obtaining a Major in Classical Ballet at Escuela Superior de Música y Danza de Monterrey in México.
- Studying abroad at some of world’s most prestigious schools including: The Washington Ballet School, Orlando Ballet School, Canada’s Ballet Jörgen, Escuela Nacional de Ballet de Cuba, among others.
- Dancing multiple roles with various productions such as:: Nutcracker, Coppelia, Don Quijote, Graduation Ball, Giselle, Paquita, Majísimo, Cipollino Pas de Deux, Swan Lake, George Balanchine’s Tarantella and Who Cares?
- Recipient of multiple scholarships which made international dance education possible.
- Among his teachers are: Rolando Pacheco, Roberto Machado, Rosario Murillo, José Hurtado, Jaime Sierra, Dalirys Valladares, Ramona de Sea, Samuel Villagrán, Kee Juan Han, Vladimir Djoulokahdze, Monica Meunier, Elaine Kudo, Olivier Muñoz, Claudio Muñoz, Cindy Macedo, Jane Wooding, Laetitia Clement, Mercedes Bernardez.
Currently Bil Rodrigo continues to perform for various ballet companies, strives to improve his dancing with any opportunity and expands his horizons with multi-faceted productions such as Shiver Show and many others.